01 09 10

10 April 2014

Aunty Sue ...New Release Easter Egg Hunt


 Hi have made a easter basket to place my cute little Molly as she is holding her basket. Below are the pictures of materials I used for the basic basket
I cut a 21cm square and scored and cut at 7cm as the picture above shows.
I then cut either end with my Martha Stewart punch as this reminded me of lace

I then cut 2 strips of 21cm by 5 1/2 cm in this lovely paper which reminds me of the a patchwork quilt.
I cut 2 strips at 7cm by 51/2cm
these will be matted onto each of the panels and then fold your sides in as the picture below

 I added a strip as in the finished picture for a handle.
My image has been coloured with promarkers and i have used another punch for the rabbits in Brown card with some scrim and the sentiment is a Crafty Sentiment circle sentiment. Some brads to hold the handle on and lots of yummy eggs to fill my basket. Thanks for popping by and hope you like. Aunty Sue





No comments: