01 09 10

8 September 2014

"Valou" - "Skating Box"

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for to show you a Skating Box.





I used some paper " white Bristol " for the structure and papers "Maja Designs", collection " Vintage Frost Basics December ".

To realize the structure, I used a cutting file of "The Creative Pointe", "Skating Set" whom you can find HERE.


I used a new rubberstamp, "Crafty Sentiments".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans". 
- Ink "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Stick " Artificial Snow ".
- White glitter "Tim Holtz".

I cut the girl and I stuck it with fragments of "Foam Tape".


I stuck a pink rose (30 mm), a rose cremates (15 mm) and "Lilidaft" blue on the point of the bootee.


To create the lacing-up, I used of the pink satin ribbon (6 mm). I added white given lustre half-pearls.


On the blade, I added some artificial snow and above, I added holographiques glitter "Tim Holtz".


Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!

Bye for now!



No comments: