01 09 10

11 October 2014

Harriet- Witchy Ride, Lizzy

Hello crafty friends!  I have a fun card to share with you all today using Harriet- Witchy Ride.  This stamp is available as a digi in the shop, you can find her Here.

Harriet- Witchy Ride
I colored her with my Graph'it Markers.  I did the background with pastels and used my Opaque White and Silver Shake Pens also from Graph'it.  I made the stencil for the stormy clouds with different sized circle punches.  I used a Spellbinders die cut around her and then swiped around the edges with a black ink pad.  I love the way her green hair turned out.  For the color combos I used you can visit my blog Here.  Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have enjoyed my cute and spooky card.  Have a great weekend ya'll!  Hugs! Lizzy

1 comment:

goldie said...

It's adorable!Love your colouring!