01 09 10

25 October 2014

Kissing Under The Mistletoe, Lizzy

Hello all my crafty friends!  I have a special Christmas card to share with you all today made using the most adorable stamp called Kissing Under the Mistletoe.  She is part of the Lollipop Dream- Its The Season Collection.  You can find her HERE.


I used designer papers from DCWV, the Four Seasons Stack.  The holly dies are a set from Spellbinders.  I fought with those dies all morning!  They are new and kept sticking and ripping.  I think what helps with these intricate dies is to leave the first cut stuck in the die.  If I left some paper  in them the other cuts would come out more easily.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from my stash as well as the ribbon.  The bling is Recollections.  I have added a pic of the inside of the card for you this time..

 

Here is a closer look at the stamp...

Kissing Under the Mistletoe

I colored her using my Graph'it Markers.  All those pleats on her dress were a blast to color!  I will list the color combos I used on my blog if you are interested in those.  You can find my blog HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by for some Crafty inspiration!  I hope you have enjoyed my holiday card, it's my favorite I've made so far this year.













No comments: