01 09 10

17 October 2014

Valou - "Creation with the CD's Crafty Sentiments"

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for to show you a "Pillow Box".

I have used the CD "Let it Snow Christmas"!




To realize this box, I used "Topper" which is on this CD. I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used the board of "Santa Claus" of this CD "Crafty Sentiments"

I cut it and I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".

Everything around the box, I added of the red and white thread as well as the blue and white thread. I made two small knots for the lock.


I added red berries, white rose (30 mm), a red rose (20 mm) and a blue rose (15 mm).


To finish, behind the box, I stuck two die-cut with pieces of "Foam Tape".


Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!

Bye for now!


No comments: