01 09 10

29 April 2016

Shadow Box

Hi, 
this is my new project for Crafty Sentiments Inspiration. I have chosen make a Shadow Box.
For this card, you need:
cardstock        8 inch x 8 inch
                          5 inch x 5 inch
                          6 inch x 12 inch

Here is a plan with the measures 

Score all folds as a photo.
Cut corners as a photo.

Cut a middle card and score as a photo.

Stick paper on the front side and stick corners as a photo.

With cardstock 5' x 5' , score at 1/2' and cut corner as photo.

Stick all corners and stick image at the botton of the box as a photo.

Return the box and put her in the Shadow Box and stick as a photo.

Score and stick as a photo.


Stick cardstock 6' x 12' on the back side.

I use "Isobel Sea Shell" and colouring it with my copics & my ZIG.
Thanks for your visit.

No comments: