01 09 10

26 November 2016

Tutorial by Sue

Hi Crafters

A tutorial for you all, hope you enjoy this.

How I made this card using mulberry flowers.

Instructions are:-
Colour your image with your favourite medium
I used promarkers pens



Next I used patterned flower Christmas papers
and added to my white card
I then used criss cross dies and cut the image out and
used red papers cut out using the large size criss cross die
mount together on your card


Then prepare your mulberry flowers
glue one onto top of another, slightly move to
cover the gap see below

Using your gems at one in centre of each
completed mulberry flowers sets


When all finish add to your card
 see below completed card
Finish touch scalloped red circle,
add sentiments and glue to card.



Thanks
Cheers

Sue
xx


No comments: